▪ Defined Design after extensive market research and 17 initial design iterations
▪ Introduction of the Vantage by display of cabin mock-up at an National Business Aviation Association convention
▪ Successful development and first flight of a Proof-of-Concept (POC) Aircraft
▪ Over 500 successful flight hours and 350 flights logged by Proof-of-Concept Aircraft
▪ Development of FAA Certification, Quality Control, and Manufacturing Plans
▪ Previously secured 155 escrowed deposit orders for the Vantage
▪ Preliminary Production Design, Comprehensive Design Reviews and Enhancements
▪ Extensive CAD drawings for Manufacturing and Tooling
At an introductory sales price of $2.25 million, the Vantage combines performance and luxury with unprecedented affordability. Incorporated into its unique design is the ability to transport up to six people (1 pilot +5 passengers) at business jet speed in comfort and do so at maximum cost efficiency. The result is an aircraft that will fly at a cruise-speed of over 375 knots (greater than 430 miles) per hour, with a seats-full-range of over 1,500 nautical miles (more than 1,725 statute miles), in the comfort of an executive-class cabin. In addition, the Vantage possesses the ability to use airfields with runways as short as only 2,500 feet and has an operating cost that averages 30 – 50% less than comparable business aircraft available in todays market.
In summary, the Vantage enjoys significant advantages compared to other business aircraft available in the market as follows:
▪ Comfort – The Vantage is designed to carry six people in executive class comfort, including a private aft lavatory
▪ Value – The Vantage will provide exceptional value for its owners due to a lower capital investment and lower operating expenses
Program Plan and Development Phases
VisionAire is currently in the Final 4 Phases of Program Plan for Development and FAA Certification of their flagship aircraft, Vantage. Pre-Sales are anticipated to begin in 2017 with deliveries beginning upon FAA Certification.
912 North Main Avenue
Newton, NC 28658 704-325-3558